Monday, June 14, 2004

Who'dda thunk it'd be this easy?

you can post comments now....

So here it is... my continued blog, but with the power of comment posting. I'll have you know that although as soon as you post a comment it shows up, I can delete any comments you want, so if your comment is gone, it's because I didn't like it. As I've said before.... this is inside MY head, and if you don't like it here, hit Alt +F4.

I love comments. They help me to sort out the stuff inside my head with fresh eyes and a new perspective. The more points of view we have on things, the better we can see them and understand them.

I love blogging. I love that I can type what I want when I want and I can also decide who I want to see it, if anyone, and I can talk for as long as I like. It brings out the verbal-diarrhea control-freak that I am.... Maybe not such a good thing, but oh well...

I have blogging friends too. If my friends who blog would like to share their blogs with my friends who read my blog, you can post your blog link as a comment to this blog. You follow? I like when a word is a noun and a verb, like blog. The possibilities abound for repetition within sentences, and I like that :)

No comments: