Monday, June 14, 2004

2 months goes by quickly.

They say time flies when you're having fun. I contend that time flies regardless. Maybe on a micro kinda scale, when you're bored or generally not enjoying yourself the minutes go by slower, however, it seems that the past 2 months have sped past me in a blur, although the vast majority of the individual days have been long and tedious. Did Einstein take this into account in his studies of relativity?

I have in my possession a one way ticket to London on June 23 - the fact that it is an e-ticket and the travel agent misspelled my name and my mom picked it up and didn't check the name and now I'll have to go through hell to have it fixed is irrelevant. The fact of the matter is, in one week and 3 days, barring all airport troubles and stuff, I will be in London. 10 days.

I'm going to pause here, derail that train of thought and switch to a new gear. I just stopped and read my e-mail and I have this really amazing e-mail from Mara. It's cool because she mentioned some things I had brought up in my blog a few days ago. How is it that I have so many amazing people in my life? How is it that Mara has this knack for just putting things in perspective and being so... I dunno, cool??? Mark - you are a very lucky man (lucky, blessed, whatever...) I need one of those blogs that you can get answers posted to... her wisdom needs to be shared. I think I'll work on that now....

Thoughts on relativity and the fact that life as I know it will self destruct and cease to exist in 10 days can wait till later....

No comments: