Monday, June 14, 2004

Back to the fact that time flew.

Next week I'm going to London. Oh, I got the tour itinerary. Here it is:

Friday morning – evening, June 25th
FLY from DEPARTURE CITIES to London

Saturday morning, June 26th
6:30 – Noon Arrive in London
Transport to
QUALITY WEMBLEY HOTEL
EMPIRE WAY
WEMBLEY (London)
HA9 0NN
8:00 PM - Evening Get-together/registration and Rehearsal

Sunday morning, June 27th
Some visit Guardian’s Gravesite on your own/ Others tour city/shop on
your own
1:30 PM Afternoon Rehearsal
Dinner Break
7:30 PM Evening Rehearsal

Monday, June 28th
Full Rehearsal day

Tuesday, June 29th
Morning Rehearsal
Afternoon/Early Evening Sound Check
CONCERT #1 at ACTON TOWN HALL in London

Wednesday, June 30th
Transport to airport for Flights to Amsterdam, The Netherlands (Holland)
Bus to Hotel in Rotterdam (We will remain in this hotel throughout our
stay in Holland)
NH ATLANTA HOTEL
AERT VANNESSTRAAT 4
3012 CA ROTTERDAM
NETHERLANDS
Afternoon/evening FREE (may identify changes needed in concert)

Thursday, July 1st
FREE DAY

Friday, July 2nd
Afternoon Mini Rehearsal/Sound Check
8:00 PM - CONCERT #2 in Rotterdam
Prinsekerk (A beautiful 850 seat church)
Schepenstraat 71, 3039NC Rotterdam
Saturday, July 3rd
Afternoon Sound Check and mini rehearsal
8:00 PM - CONCERT #3 in Amsterdam
Willem de Zwijgerkerk (Concert Hall)
Olympiaweg 14
Amstersdam

Sunday, July 4th
Bus to Luxembourg
Luxembourg Novotel Hotel Tel: 352-4298481
6 Rue Du Fort Niedergrunewald
L-2015 Luxembourg

Monday, July 5th
Afternoon Mini Rehearsal/Sound Check
CONCERT #4 in Luxembourg
Luxembourg Town Hall



Tuesday, July 6th
Bus to Stuggart, Germany
Hotel ROYAL Tel: 49-711-628809
Sophienstrasse 35
D-70178 Stuttgart
Sing through/Review Acapella Music for possible use at House of Worship

Wednesday, July 7th
Afternoon mini rehearsal/Sound Check
CONCERT #5 in Stuttgart

Thursday, July 8th
Bus to Frankfurt, Germany
NOVOTEL ESCHBORN HOTEL Tel: 49-6196-9010
Phlipp-Helfmann-Strasse 10
D-65760 Frankfurt – Eschborn
Rest of day FREE

Friday, July 9th
Day for visit to House of Baha’i Worship
Langerhain, GERMANY

Saturday, July 10th
Afternoon mini rehearsal/sound check
CONCERT #6 in Frankfurt

Sunday, July 11th
EARLY RISE to fly to London and Home
Flights Home and to Departure Cities

So if you're going to be in any of those cities on those dates, let's get together :)

After the tour I'm going to Spain. Up until this point, I've been planning stuff pretty precisely because I had to, in order to let people know where I would be and what I'd be doing. It feels like everything after the part where I land in Spain is now a big question mark for me. I personally really like that. It leaves me open to the change that it will be. But it also makes me feel weird when people say "what are your plans after that?". I don't have any. Nothing concrete. Sometime in the next year or 2 I will be having the grand opening of a cafe, most likely in Salamanca. Everything from July 12 arrival in spain until that point, somewhere in the future, is blurry and open. I feel a lot of freedom with the blurry openness, but I'm getting the feeling from the reactions that people give me from the whole blurry and open response, that I'm the only one who feels that way. I'm tempted to believe that it's jealousy, in a way. I have also been told by a number of people (and some of the same people)that I'm living the life they'd like to be leading, so I really try not to take it to heart when they act like not having a concrete plan down to the minute is a bad thing, because what it comes down to, is that I'm living the life that I'D like to be leading. i'm really happy with the way my life is going, although I wouldn't have predicted it this way. But part of how I got here is because I leave myself open to change for as long as I need to.
It's 3:38 a.m. Good night. :o)

No comments: