Saturday, June 12, 2004

so i'm sitting here logging in, about to check my e-mail after 2 days... my parents had gone out for something or other, I was glad to stay at home and not be with them, and all of a sudden someone walks up next to me. My first thought was "what the HECK is someone doing in the house?!!!" a split second later I realised it was my sister :o) She and her boyfriend arrived from bermuda tonight. they all surprised me with it. The original plan was for her to susprise my mom, but they had gotten on the phone and decided it would be a surprise for me instead, to get back at me for showing up and surprising my parents last year i guess. It was really nice, though my mom is terrible at keeping secrets, so although I didn't consciously know it, I knew something was up, too much weirdness....
Anyway I'm going to go and spend some time with my family - all together for the first time since November '96... and for the next 2 weeks. Just when I was beginning to positively expire from utter boredom........ :o)

No comments: