Monday, March 14, 2005

No Time for Anything!!!

This course is intense!!!I can't believe it's been 3 weeks already! I only have to teach 2 more times and it's over. Of course the 2 times are today and Friday, so the intensity is here all week... Everyone else finishes teaching before Amanda and I. We were scheduled to teach our last class onThursday, but because the Cambridge assessor is coming on Friday, instead of going to observe someone who is already scheduled forFriday teaching practice, they decided to have her come and observe Amanda and I, and switched us from thursday to friday! ugh!!! It's okay though. I can prepare that class tonight and I'll be good to go. It's so strange still... on the lesson plans, there is a box where you put your name, and instead of "name" as the label, it says "teacher" I still feel weird putting "Krisia" in that box.
I have to go now... this is a lame blog I know, but such is life....

No comments: