Sunday, January 09, 2005

Truffles in Czech

Truffles in Czech

Neisan just got back from a multileg journey that took him to Czech Republic and all over Spain. While he was in Czech Republic he met up with some friends of mine. I sent some truffles that I made for Sebastien and they took a series of pictures of him receiving the truffles, sharing the truffles, other people eating the truffles, but none of Sebastien actually eating them, which leads me to believe he didn't actually eat them... However, he also got Neisan to pose for some shots to match the ones we took in Lliria in August last year.

It's kinda funny, especially since Neisan wasn't in Lliria last August and had absolutely no idea what these crazy poses were all about. Thanks, Neisan for being a great sport, and thanks, Sebastien for all the memories revisited. All those pictures from Neisan are here.

There were also a number of ex-BWC staff, all of whose names I don't remember so instead of showing who I don't remember, won't name any of them. Also a couple of other friends, such as Jason Ighani and Shamim, and some random other people I met in Europe this summer. Enjoy the photos!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

There's a picture to inspire knitting! By the way, my mother is teaching me how to knit while she's here - yoohoo! I'm up to 'ribbing' right now.

gypsy said...

dude! everyone and their dog was at the conference! crazy! the majority of ppl in the pics were my orientation ppl.. bawh! break my heart.
i want truffle. yuummm...
oh! i am learning to knit as well! i am making a scarf.. :D

Krisia said...

Tell me about it! I kinda wish I had gone!
Congrats on the knitting. I hate knitting. I like to crochet. The hats are piling up!