Wednesday, January 05, 2005

Guggenheim... again!

So they've put this booth in front of the Guggenheim, near the cubes,next to the river. It has a little camera and you stick a 1 euro coin in it and it makes you a 15 second video and e-mails you a link to it to share with your friends. I no longer have any idea who is reading this blog, so I don't know if you are my friend or not, but if you are, and would like to see a bad-quality, 15 second video of me with Nasim and Leila in front of the Guggenheim yesterday before I took them into the cubes, then click here. It was fun,and a cool idea.It was kind of funny to get an e-mail starting with "Hello krisia haynes, I am Guggenheim Museum Bilbao and I have a video of you...." Kinda scary actually.

2 comments:

gypsy said...

krisia... I love it!!! i started reading your blog no more than a week ago... i love the video/camera thing! i wish we had those.. well, i left Haifa about 4 months ago and i am about to start school, i have a job, i am in a great community, so so far everything is excellent.. i am so happy that one of your dreams has been fulfilled! (being in spain) what is going on with your cafe idea?
anwyay - i wont turn this into an email.. just wanted to say hi! it is great that we have these things to see what our friends are up to!
love, sjo

Anonymous said...

Hi Krisia!
Nice video! Great to see you! :-) just want you to know I've been thinking about you and send all my love and hugzzz!
Robin