Wednesday, December 29, 2004

Tonight's Jam

I'm in Lliria again. This time I'm the vegetarian cook for Winter
School. Tonight after dinner a few of us came to my room and hung out
and played music. Here are some pics.
2004_1227_234037AA
2004_1227_234047AA
2004_1227_234111AA
2004_1227_234103AA
I got to play my new song for
Pitu, Neda, Hector, Shirin and Shaheen. It was so much fun. I really
missed that, hanging out and playing music. Hector and I reminisced
for a bit after dinner about our times in Haifa. I don't get to see
him much so it was nice to hang out and talk again.
This summer school is huge. There's a big bunch of youth and preyouth
and a few adults. Total is about 150 people, but the number is
expected to go up to about 400 or so this weekend because Mr. Dunbar
is coming! It'll be wonderful to see him again and hear him speak. He
is doing a special session on Friday and Saturday (i think those are
the days).
Another old friend I'll be seeing at this school is Rene from
Switzerland. He is coming tomorrow, just for a day, because he is
going back to Switzerland the next day, but 1day is better than
nothing :o)

No comments: