Tuesday, December 28, 2004

Testing Photo Blog

Testing Photo Blog

Ok so this is the true Flickr test. I am sending an e-mail with a
photo attached. THe body of the message should end up as my blog, the
attached photo should automatically assimilate itself into the right
hand side of the page, and the subject line of the message should be
the title. If this works, I'll be majorly impressed with this Flickr
thing, since it only took a few minutes to set up. However, if you're
reading this and there's no picture, then Flickr gets no points from
me.

This picture is one of the few I took on the day that I took a trip to
San Sebastian with Mara and Mark. There was a protest about to be held
and we were passing through the square as Basque activists were
setting up. San Sebastian is an old, mostly Basque, beautiful city.
This was on one of the walls....

2 comments:

Krisia said...

Wow it worked! I forgot I set it up to put the picture on top of the text. My blog is now a photo-blog. Thanks Vi for sending me to Flickr!!!

Is it lame that I'm sending myself comments?

Anonymous said...

Not at all, I do it as well. Therefore, I declare it not shameless :-)

Flickr is pretty cool. As is the picture - San Sebastien was sooo much fun. It was so bizarre that as we walked along the boardwalk the city looked beautiful - and then when we looked back at the city from the other side it totally looked like a dump - hahahaha!