Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Stupid Mistake

Back in July I was getting "comments" from people that were just trying to link to their site and sell things. So I changed my blog to moderate comments. Unfortunately when I did this, I neglected to put in my e-mail address. Since I generally post to blogs from e-mail, I had no idea I had 26 comments sitting here waiting for moderation... I thought everyone (including my mom) had just lost interest! hehehehe. Anyway, the problem has been rectified, your comments are here, thank you all, the stupid ones have all been deleted, I think, and I'm back to blogland. Yayyy!!!
Now I'm going to try and coordinate blogger with flickr to get you a blogged album of thumbnails of the pics that i just posted on flickr. Of course, if you have no faith in my ability to do this or can't be bothered waiting for it, here's the flickr link http://www.flickr.com/photos/krisia/

No comments: